The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the hotels it owns.
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
- “Company” or “we” means Greenford Strategic Property Ltd, whose registered office is at Hanger 35, Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham, GL51 6SR.
- “Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us.
- “Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other Terms and Conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions that apply to the Booking.
- “Hotel” means the premises for which your Booking is made.
- “Terms” means these Terms and Conditions.
- “Websites” means www.lypiatt.co.uk
- “VAT” means value added tax.
- All Bookings at the Hotel are subject to these Terms.
- At the time of booking or at the latest, upon check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
- The prices displayed on the Hotel Website or any online Travel Agents Websites are an average per night per person until a rate is selected. Any meals, service or VAT (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Hotel and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details.
- The VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of VAT, and the expected VAT treatment of the goods or services. VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued, and may change depending on the actual rate and the VAT treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date.
- Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room or bar (if applicable) service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request.
CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT REQUIREMENTS
- In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence.
- Payment in full is payable strictly on arrival and a valid credit or debit card will be swiped/Pin.Chipped in the presence of the card holder. In certain circumstances of “Late Arrivals” where a key is left out, your credit/debit card must be debited prior to arrival. If guests are travelling from outside the UK or E.U. States, we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card and details of their next destination. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any Police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime.
- The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.
- Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 3.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. By prior agreement, guests may arrive after 11.00 am, and park their cars at the hotel (subject to availability) providing they report to reception to book in and pay for their accommodation.
- “No Show” guests will be charged 100% of the total price of the stay. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00 am. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel.
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Hotel.
- We accept the following methods of payment: MasterCard / Credit Card / Visa , Visa Debit Cards or Cash.
- For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented on arrival, along with the appropriate ID.
- All additional charges must be paid for in full at the time of issue
CANCELLATION POLICY AND NO SHOWS
- A reservation is cancellable without charge up to 7 days local time on the day of arrival. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time and will be charged to the credit/debit card supplied at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge for the total number of night’s accommodation per room booked if the above cancellation requirements are not met.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
- Very occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances and if any monies have been paid over to the Hotel, you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Hotel.
- Your booking is for a class of room in the Hotel and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If you have indicated a preference for a particular room through a "choose your own room" facility on any of the Websites, we will use our reasonable efforts to honour this preference. However, we may need to allocate an alternative room to you for operational or safety reasons. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
- Dependent on your individual needs a selection of specifically designed rooms is provided at each of our hotels.
- Please contact the hotel directly on 01242 224994 to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Guests staying at Lypiatt House Hotel may use all of the ground floor Reception rooms throughout the duration of their stay. A condition of using the facilities is that the Hotel has a strictly “No Smoking” policy whereby guests are required to use the outdoor seating areas in the front drive away from the entrance.
- Lypiatt House Hotel has its own car park with limited spaces available and space may not be available for the duration of your stay. Please contact the Hotel directly for more information. Cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage or Bird excrement.
- On the day of departure, all guests must remove their cars by 12:00 noon latest from the car park.
- Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our hotels may host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and other guest’s health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of others, especially upon late return. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case, we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas and are requested to use the designated smoking areas in the from drive furthest away from the hotel entrance.
- We do not accept children under the age of 12 years plus all children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Cots are not available, but an extra bed can be available, but the guest must contact the Hotel directly to make any such request (this facility is not available through any online Travel Agent website, strictly for direct bookings only). All rooms can only accommodate a maximum of 2 persons, unless by special arrangement with the Hotel directly.
- The Hotel will not accept any long-term advance bookings through it’s own Website or any online Travel Agent websites for accommodation and services that would be provided further than 11 (eleven) months in advance, unless by agreement made directly through the Hotel Management.
- Only Guide dogs are accepted providing prior arrangement has been made. No other animals / pets are accepted.
- The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles, any collapse of building structures, damage to a guest room structure or decoration that renders the room uninhabitable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Hotel other than as required under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 and the Local London Authorities Act 2004 (a copy of the notice under such Acts is displayed in the reception of the Hotel) or any other applicable law.
- The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). The Company’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract.
- Nothing contained in the Contract or in any other document referred to or incorporated in it shall be read or construed as excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Contract and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it are governed by English law.
- The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with the Contract, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
- Each party irrevocably waives any objection which it may now or later have to proceedings being brought in the English courts (on the grounds that the English courts are not a convenient forum or otherwise).
WEB SITE INFORMATION
- While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel.
- The content of the Websites is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- Trademarks used on the Websites are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.
- The Website is operated by the Company.